3.7. Analyze the effect of heat and heat transfer on daily life
- Students can identify heat effects on problems in everyday life.
- Students can classify heat transfer types in daily life.
- Students can mention factors that influence the magnitude of the expansion of solids, liquids, and gaseous substances.
- Students can distinguish the magnitude of expansion (length, area, and volume) in various substances quantitatively.
- Students can describe with their own language the effect of heat on the temperature and form of objects.
- Students can describe the types of changes in the form of objects and provide examples in everyday life
- Students can distinguish heat transfer by conduction, convection, and radiation.
- Students can give two examples of heat transfer by conduction, convection and radiation in everyday life.
4.1. Presenting the results of measurement of physical quantities using the right equipment and techniques for scientific investigation
- Students can measure physical quantities using the right equipment and techniques for scientific inquiry.
- Students can calibrate a thermometer with any scale.
- Students can use physical measuring instruments with the right techniques.
- Students can use physical measuring instruments according to their designation.